ondragstart='return false' onselectstart='return false'>

© 2012 Jessie Kaufman. These photos and content are protected by US Copyright laws. It is unlawful to reproduce, publish, or edit this content without permission.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gingered Pear and Raspberry Yogurt Parfait



When you're not eating meat what do you have to look forward to for Saturday morning breakfast? 

This.


by Cory Schreiber and Julie Richardson

I've been obsessed with this flavor combination since I've made that recipe, something about it just works

Gingered Pear and Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
Serves 1
3 poached pears with ginger, diced
(I poached  mine with 1.5 tsp ginger using this method)
1/3 cup of fresh raspberries
1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
2 tbsp old fashioned oats

Layer the parfait any way you like as shown above, eat and enjoy a meatless Saturday!






3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, honestly. I'm now thinking about a) what yoghurt I have in the fridge and b) what cereal I have in the cupboard. But I don't have any of those pretty glasses with the handle on the side (but they'd be perfect for a cafe latte!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott, I bought this glass intending to use it as a prop for a breakfast shoot but keep wanting to fill it with everything but. I'm happy to be breakfast inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Love how gorgeous it looks...

    ReplyDelete